Terms and Condition
Welcome to the LAMTRIP website or mobile properties, including related applications (collectively, this “Website”). This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, posting opinions of travel related issues, engaging in interactive travel forums, and for no other purposes. The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “LAMTRIP” refer to LAMTRIP.com LLC, a Delaware corporation and/or our subsidiaries. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or contributing content on this Website.
This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any/all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement and represent that you have read and understood its terms. Please read the Agreement carefully, as it contains information concerning your legal rights and limitations on these rights, as well as a section regarding applicable law and jurisdiction of disputes. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website.
We may change or otherwise modify the Agreement in the future, and you understand and agree that your continued access or use of this Website after such change signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. We will note the date that revisions were last made to the Agreement at the bottom of this page, and any revisions will take effect upon posting. We will notify our members of material changes to these terms and conditions by either sending a notice to the email address provided to us at registration or by placing a notice on our Website. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that (i) all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, (ii) if you have a LAMTRIP account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you and (iii) you are 13 years of age or older in order to register for an account and contribute to our Website. LAMTRIP does not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 13. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- (i) use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose
- (ii) access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- (iii) violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- (iv) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- (v) deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- (vi) "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- (vii) attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by LAMTRIP in connection with the Website or the services.
LAMTRIP believes in protecting your privacy.
In certain circumstances we may disclose information about you to third parties if we determine, in our sole discretion, such disclosure is necessary (a) to protect LAMTRIP's systems, assets, employees, members and customers; (b) to ensure the integrity and operation of LAMTRIP's business and systems; or (c) to comply with legitimate and enforceable governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders. We may choose to comply with or disregard such requests or orders in our sole discretion. LAMTRIP’s right to disclose information, including but not limited to user profile information (i.e. name, email address, etc.), IP addressing and traffic information, usage history, and posted Content, shall take precedence over any terms of LAMTRIP’s.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND USE OF OTHER INTERACTIVE AREAS
We appreciate hearing from you. Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by email, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any hotel reviews, questions, photographs or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, "Submissions"), you grant LAMTRIP and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that LAMTRIP may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant LAMTRIP the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or LAMTRIP's rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
This Website may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of travel experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on this Website ("Interactive Areas"). If LAMTRIP provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you expressly agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through this Website any of the following:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or any other material ("Content") that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity, including LAMTRIP;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising, contests, raffles, or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, surname (family name) addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- Content or links to content that, in the sole judgment of LAMTRIP, (a) violates the previous subsections herein, (b) is objectionable, (c) which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or this Website, or (d) which may expose LAMTRIP or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
LAMTRIP takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is LAMTRIP liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, LAMTRIP is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although LAMTRIP has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, LAMTRIP reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen, translate or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on this Website at any time and for any reason, or to have such actions performed by third parties on its behalf, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on this Website at your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content by LAMTRIP or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content; and (d) you forever release LAMTRIP, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against LAMTRIP by virtue of any such moral rights.
Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of this Website in violation of the foregoing violates the terms of this Agreement and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or this Website.
You agree to defend and indemnify LAMTRIP and its affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- (i) your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
- (ii) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- (iii) your use of this Website.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than LAMTRIP. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. In some cases you may be asked by a third party site to link your profile on LAMTRIP to a profile on another third party site. Choosing to do so is purely optional, and the decision to allow this information to be linked can be disabled (with the third party site) at any time.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.